Monday, June 20, 2011

Pigeon River Campout



July 10, 2011 - 9:20 am My mom, my sister and I set out for Donna Prevo's property in Vanderbilt, MI for our first Sisters on the Fly glamping trip! We were the first ones to arrive at Donna's beautiful spot in Pigeon River Country. She had the fire already going and it took us no time to get set up. Pretty soon we were joined by 5 other glampin' gals from Indiana and Illinois. While the weather was a little gloomy that didn't stop us from sitting around the campfire enjoying good conversation and a cocktail...or three! Saturday let to a trip to the Fab-u-lous Hobby Lobby where these three glampin' cowgirls found some rootin tootin fabulous cowgirl decor for our glampers! It was a quick trip...but this was just the start to our camping season. I'm looking forward to lots of camping with my mom, sister and dad! Happy Trails!

1 comment:

Katmom said...

Wagons HO & Happy Trails....
Gotta love the 1st Glamping Trip of the season,,, to work the (winter) kinks out.... and finding all the
"I gota have that's" for the trailer.... and remember....Spray paint is your friend! lol!
trailer hugz
>^..^<